Today marks the day of where I've finally paid off the whole trip! Apart from making my final payment for my Paris accommodation, today I've booked my seat on an Air France Coach from Charles De Gaulle Airport to Montaparnasse travel for about $18.50AU. I haven't organised any transport from my London accommodation to Heathrow when I leave. I suppose I'll catch the Heathrow Express then and not worry just yet.
I've organised my London Oyster Card, I suppose that's the most important thing I'll need in order to get around London. Most of my other transportation for the rest of my time away are coaches. I'll only now need to do something about getting around during the 6 days I have between tours in Paris - from what I've read, it's best to wait anyway.
Anyway, it's now almost at the end of Week 4 at work - this means there's only 5 weeks until the end of term and 7 weeks until I leave!
I've organised my London Oyster Card, I suppose that's the most important thing I'll need in order to get around London. Most of my other transportation for the rest of my time away are coaches. I'll only now need to do something about getting around during the 6 days I have between tours in Paris - from what I've read, it's best to wait anyway.
Anyway, it's now almost at the end of Week 4 at work - this means there's only 5 weeks until the end of term and 7 weeks until I leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment